The International Coach Federation (ICF) offers the only globally recognised independent credentialing programme, which has existed for more than a decade. There are currently over 10,479 ICF credentialed coaches worldwide in 90 countries. There are currently 4239 UK ICF credentialed coaches. If you are serious about building or maintaining your coaching business and care for being part of a well-respected, self-regulating profession, you will be interested in gaining an ICF Credential.
To learn more about the benefits of an ICF Credential see below.
Click here to learn more about the process of ICF Credentialing and to access UK ICF resources to help you apply for Credentialing. This includes useful hints, tips and materials which will help you to prepare well in advance for your credentialing. These resources will also be useful if you are about to apply and want to ensure your paperwork is in alignment with the application process.
The Benefits of an ICF Credential are that it:
• Enhances your credibility;
• Reassures potential clients that you are an experienced and professional coach;
– that you have high professional standards;
– that you stand by a strong code of ethics;
– a high knowledge and skill level;
– that you take on-going professional development seriously;
• Reinforces the integrity of the coaching profession nationally and internationally.
According to the ICF Global Coaching Study conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers, 52 percent of coaches report that their coaching clients expect the coach they hire to be credentialed.