Join A FREE Coaching Teleclass
That’s right … this is your invitation to join us on a FREE LIVE training class.
This is NOT the typical “sales oriented” teleconference call you may have experienced with other schools of coaching.
This teleconference is all about you experiencing a LIVE training teleclass in real-time with our current student body.
Are you interested in undertaking coach training but unsure that you will enjoy the learning experience? You’re not alone. In fact, we understand that the number one concern potential students have is that they won’t enjoy learning via teleclass or webinar formats. If you have 1-hour and 15-minutes to spend with us, we’ll prove to you just how much fun our interactive teleclasses can be.
There are only three ground rules that you must adhere to:
- Make your request to be on one of our training calls.
- Be on time! Please call into the teleclass at least 5-minutes early. We do lock the calls once we begin.
- Be ready to participate and play! You are free to experience the call on an equal playing field with the current student body.
If the above sounds good to you – we invite you to relax and join in the fun on one of the weekly teleclasses hosted by our Chief Learning Officer, Dr. Randin Brons.
Seating Is Limited!
*Guests are permitted to attend only one teleclass and regular long distance rates apply on land lines.*
You have the following regular day/time options from which to choose:
- Tuesday Evenings at 5:00pm Pacific / 8:00pm Eastern
- Wednesday Mornings at 8:00pm Pacific / 11:00am Eastern
- Wednesday’ Evenings at 5:00pm Pacific / 8:00pm Eastern
After you attend the class, Dr. Brons will send you a very special tuition offer via email.
*Book your reservation:
Book a minimum of 48-hours in advance;
Ensure that your email address is correct;
Provide your phone number and best time to reach you.
Dr. Brons the Chief Learning Officer will then be in touch with you by phone to provide you with call-in instructions and to ensure that you receive a set of notes and have them at hand when you attend the class so that you can fully participate.